Let's go hiking to the mountains (for austrians:hills)! ☀️⛰
This weekend we go to the village Dürnstein in the famous wine region Wachau in Lower Austria. The hike has a length of around 8 km and there is an elevation gain of around 530 m. Afterwards we will sit to chill and talk at the danube.
▬▬▬▬ WHERE & WHEN ▬▬▬
We will meet at Wien Spittelau, in the middle of the main hall where you come up or down from the U4 and U6 metro.
When: Sunday, 8th October 8:45.
We will be back in Vienna at night.
.▬▬▬ WHAT TO BRING ▬▬▬▬
Please make sure to bring the following things:
- Food -> Lunch and Snacks for the day! and water (at least 1 litre!) (there is very little options to buy food because it's sunday and grape-collecting season - so prepare on saturday to have enough food ;)
- Good shoes – either hiking or sports shoes with good grip!
- A thin jacket/ if you easily sunburn- suncream (27degrees and sunny) - check the weather before for the right clothes!
- The money for the transport in cash. Please bring the exact amount!
- Extra money in cash is never wrong
▬▬▬ COSTS ▬▬▬
15€/19€ with/without ESNcard. You pay at the meeting point, so please bring the exact amount. This includes the money for the train and bus rides.
(No payment if you have a Klima Ticket)
▬▬ REGISTRATION ▬▬
You need to register in advance with the following link.
You'll get a confirmation email after the registration (check spam!)
If you change your mind after registering and can't come to the event, please cancel the ticket to leave space for people on the waitinglist.
Please prepare the ticket with the QR code when you arrive.
Where does the event happen? Spittelau (U4/U6) Wien
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar