Salzburg WS23 –
Join us for an amazing weekend in the Mozart City Salzburg and the scenic village Hallstatt!
We will have a guided tour in both places. Explore with us the biggest ice cave in the world and the nice view from the hike to the cave.
Walk with us along a canyon cut by an alpine river.
Included is in the ticket:
- Transportation to and from Salzburg/Hallstatt 🚌
- Guided tour through the city of Salzburg /Hallstatt🚶
- Hostel for 2 nights 🛌 (including breakfast)
- Hike and entry to the biggest ice cave in the world (Eisriesenwelt Werfen) 🥶
- Walk up to the Salzburg castle 🏛️
- Entry to the Lammerklamm (canyon walk)
- Party predrinking 🍺
- Pub Crawl
- Austrian lunch packages for the hikes
Where does the event happen? Salzburg
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar